3 February 2016
Dementia Care Information Day – Saturday 5th March
Industry leading residential, nursing and dementia care home, Anya Court in Rugby, is holding a dementia care information day on Saturday 5th March, 10.30am – 2.30pm
The information day, which is for anyone with questions or concerns about dementia care, will provide advice on funding long-term care, provide information on Court of Protection and Lasting Power of Attorney and provide information on the different care options available.
Our experts will be available to discuss caring for someone living with dementia and we are hosting a free Dementia Friends Session at 11.30am, an informative session to help you understand dementia.
The information day will include:
- Advice on funding long-term care
- Information about Court of Protection and Lasting Power of Attorney
- Information on the different care options available
- An opportunity to chat to our experts on caring for someone living with dementia
- Informative Dementia Friends Session at 11.30am
- An opportunity to talk to Age UK Rugby regarding any questions you have about your loved one
- An opportunity to tour our facilities and meet our team of experts
- Refreshments will be provided
To book your free place, please speak to Karen, Anya Court’s Customer Relationship Manager, on 01788 811976 or email Karen.email@example.com
Location: Anya Court Care Home, 286 Dunchurch Road, Rugby, CV22 6JA