23 December 2016
Alexandra Grange Care Home to hold an advice forum – Saturday 21st January
Industry-leading residential and dementia care home, Alexandra Grange in Wokingham, is holding an open day on Saturday 21st January, 10:00am – 2:00pm.
The open day is aimed at anyone with questions or concerns about care and funding and for those who are interested to know the available care options in Wokingham.
- Alan Jones, from Axis Financial Planning, will be offering free, half an hour slots for consultations on funding long-term care
- Minnaar Badenhorst, from Herrington Carmichael Solicitors, will be answering you questions on power of attorney, wills and inheritance planning
- Take part in our Dementia Friends Session at 11am
- Talk to our dedicated care team about any concerns you may have
- Take the opportunity to tour our award-winning home
- Learn more about the care and support we can offer you
To confirm your attendance, and book your free 1-2-1 consultation with Alan or Minnaar, please call Jim, Alexandra Grange’s Customer Relationship Manager on, 0118 912 3210, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Alexandra Grange Care Home, Oaklands Drive, Molly Millars, Lane, Wokingham RG41 2RU
Click here to find your nearest Hallmark Care Home.