17 October 2017
Maycroft Manor Care Home to hold an information day – Saturday 18th November
Industry-leading residential, nursing and dementia care home, Maycroft Manor, is holding an open day on Saturday 18th November, 10:00am – 4:00pm.
The open day is aimed at anyone with questions or concerns about any aspects of care, and for those who are interested to know the available care options in Brighton.
- 10am: Henriette Hardiman, from the National Osteoporosis Society, will be giving a talk on diagnosis and treatment of osteoporosis and
how to improve our bones through lifestyle changes
- 11am: Nicky Cave, from Eldercare, will be offering advice and guidance on all aspects of paying for care, including long-term care fee funding
- 1pm: Victoria Crick, of Burt Brill and Carden Solicitors, will be presenting on the differences between lasting power of attorney and enduring power of attorney
- 3pm: Join Maycroft Manor’s Customer Relationship Manager, Lisa Vile, and take part in our informative Dementia Friends session and become a Dementia Friend
- Join us for a tour of Maycorft Manor, meet our team and find out why we are a care home with a difference
To confirm your attendance at this special event, please call Lisa, Maycroft Manor’s Customer Relationship Manager, on 01273 859790 or email email@example.com
Location: Maycroft Manor Care Home, 2-8 Carden Avenue, Brighton BN1 8NA
Click here to find your nearest Hallmark care home.