21 December 2017
Chamberlain Court Care Home to hold an information day – Saturday 20th January 2018
Industry-leading residential and dementia care home, Chamberlain Court, is holding an open day on Saturday 20th January 2018, 10:30am – 4:00pm.
The open day is aimed at anyone with questions or concerns about any aspects of care and for those who are interested to know the available care options in Kent.
- 10:30am: Edward Walters from Buss Murton Solicitors will be presenting on Power of Attorney and Court of Protection
- 11:30am: Andrew Dixson-Smith from Eldercare will be offering advice and guidance on all aspects of paying for long term care
- 12:30pm: A taste of Chamberlain Court – sample our chef’s beautifully prepared cuisine
- 2:00pm: Cristina Indies, Hallmark Care Homes’ Dementia Nurse will be talking about Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty and how these may affect your loved one
- 3:00pm: Join Chamberlain Court’s General Manager, Genevieve Rodrigues to discuss – Moving into residential care, when is the right time?
- Take the opportunity to take join our informative Dementia Friends session and become a Dementia Friend at 3:30pm.
To confirm your attendance at this special event, please call the home on 01892 618773 or email email@example.com
Location: Chamberlain Court Care Home, 77 Mount Ephraim, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4 8BS
Click here to find your nearest Hallmark care home.