23 January 2018
Chamberlain Court Care Home to host Dementia Friends sessions
Chamberlain Court, our care home in Royal Tunbridge Wells, has planned a full year of Dementia Friends sessions.
The informal and interactive sessions which will take place at the home will be run by the homes’ Customer Relationship Manager, Melissa Jorgensen.
The short sessions, which are taught in partnership with The Alzheimer’s Society, explore what it is like to live with dementia, how you can support someone who lives with dementia to live a fulfilled life and the small things you can do to make a difference.
Visitors who complete the sessions will receive a Dementia Friends’ badge and some takeaway material from The Alzheimer’s Society.
To secure your place and have your questions answered, find the most convenient session for you below then call the Melissa on 01892 618773 or email email@example.com.
- Thursday 22nd February at 11.30am
- Wednesday 28th February at 2pm
- Thursday 8th March at 11am
- Wednesday 21st March at 3pm
- Thursday 12th April at 11.30am
- Wednesday 25th April at 3pm
- Tuesday 22nd May at 11.30am
- Thursday 24th May at 3pm
- Tuesday 5th June at 11.30am
- Thursday 28th June at 3pm
- Wednesday 11th July at 3pm
- Thursday 26th July at 11.30am
- Thursday 2nd August at 2.30pm
- Tuesday 28th August at 3pm
- Thursday 13th September at 11am
- Thursday 27th September at 2.30pm
- Thursday 11th October at 11am
- Wednesday 29th October at 3pm
- Wednesday 14th November at 3pm
- Thursday 29th November at 11am
- Tuesday 4th December at 11am
- Wednesday 12th December at 2.30pm
Click here to find your nearest Hallmark care home.