19 December 2018
Alexandra Grange Care Home to host community open day – Saturday 19th January
Alexandra Grange, our residential and dementia care home in Wokingham is hosting an open day event for members of the local community on Saturday 19th January from 10:00am to 2:00pm.
- 10:00am: Welcome to Alexandra Grange with our General Manager, Magda Anca
- 10:15am: Alexandra Grange’s Business Support Manager, Sylvia Lavan, will be hosting an informative session on ‘Making care decisions for the future’
- 10:45am: Dementia Lead, Andrina Andrews, will be discussing what it means to live positively with dementia.
- 11:15am: Join Clinical Care Manager, Ruben Hidalgo, to hear about ‘Everything you need to know about clinical support in residential care’
- 11:30am: Take a tour of Alexandra Grange and experience our lifestyles programme, so you can see for yourself why we are a care home with a difference.
- 12:00pm: Sample the best of the dining experience here at Alexandra Grange with Head Chef, Sonya Bakalova.
- 1:00pm: Finish the day with a question and answer session, with General Manager, Magda Anca
If you would like to RSVP to this special event, please contact the home on 01189 123210 or email SylviaLavan@hallmarkcarehomes.co.uk
Please note space is limited so please RSVP to avoid disappointment and secure your place.
Location: Oaklands Drive, Molly Millars Lane, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG21 2RU
Click here to find your nearest Hallmark care home.