18 December 2018
Anisha Grange Care Home to host community open day – Saturday 19th January
Anisha Grange, our residential, dementia and nursing care home in Billericay, Essex, is hosting an open day event for members of the local community on Saturday 19th January from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
- 10:00am: Join us for morning tea and cakes and have a tour of Anisha Grange so you can see for yourself why we are a care home with a difference.
- 11:00am: Get a taste of our weekly activities programme with a sample session in crafts and ‘Singing for the Memory.’
- 1:30pm: Sample the best of the dining experience here at Anisha Grange with our three-course miniature sample menu.
- 2:30pm: Join Penny Griffiths, from Eldercare, for a discussion regarding financial planning for long-term care.
- 3:00pm: Carl Roberts, our Customer Relationship Manager, will be delivering a Dementia Friends Session as part of our mission to make Billericay a Dementia Friendly Community.
If you would like to RSVP to this special event, please contact Customer Relationship Manager, Carl Roberts, on 01277 658529 or email Carl.Roberts@hallmarkcarehomes.co.uk
Please note space is limited so please RSVP to avoid disappointment and secure your place.
Location: Outwood Common Road, Billericay, Essex, CM11 2LE
Click here to find your nearest Hallmark care home.