19 December 2018
Shire Hall Care Home to host community open day – Saturday 19th January
Shire Hall, our residential, dementia and nursing care home in Cardiff is hosting an open day event for members of the local community on Saturday 19th January from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
- 10:00am: Join us for a tour of Shire Hall so you can see for yourself why we are a care home with a difference.
- 11:00am: Get a taste of our weekly activities programme, including baking in our Farmhouse Kitchen and learn about our ‘Magic Table’, designed to encourage participation, invite engagement and stimulate physical and social activity.
- 1:30pm: Sample the best of the dining experience here at Shire Hall with our miniature menu.
- 2:30pm: Customer Relationship Manager, Jonathan Walters, will be hosting a question and answer session on the process of moving into a care home.
- 3:00pm: Take part in our informative Dementia Friends session and become a Dementia Friend.
If you would like to RSVP to this special event, please contact the home on 02920 537800 or email Jonathan.Walters@hallmarkcarehomes.co.uk
Please note space is limited so please RSVP to avoid disappointment and secure your place.
Location: Shire Hall Care Home, Overstone Court, Dumballs Road, Cardiff, CF10 5NT
Click here to find your nearest Hallmark care home.