18 December 2018
Ty Enfys Care Home to host community open day – Saturday 19th January
Ty Enfys, our residential, nursing and dementia care home in Pentwyn, Cardiff, is hosting an open day event for members of the local community on Saturday 19th January from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
- 10:00am: Join us for morning coffee and have a tour of Ty Enfys so you can see for yourself why we are a care home with a difference.
- 11:15am: Get a taste of our weekly activities programme with our dedicated lifestyles team.
- 12:45pm: Sample the best of the dining experience here at Ty Enfys with our sample menu.
- 2:00pm: Barbara Wills, Ty Enfys’ Customer Relationship Manager, will be hosting an informative question and answer session.
- 3:00pm: Take part in our informative Dementia Friends session and become a Dementia Friend. The short session explores what it is like to live with dementia, how you can make someone who lives with dementia live a fulfilled life and the small things you can do to make a difference.
If you would like to RSVP to this special event, please contact Customer Relationship Manager, Barbara Wills, on 02920 548920 or email Barbara.Wills@hallmarkcarehomes.co.uk
Please note space is limited so please RSVP to avoid disappointment and secure your place.
Location: Marle Close, Pentwyn, Cardiff, CF23 7EP
Click here to find your nearest Hallmark care home.