27 March 2019
Banstead Manor to host Health and Wellness Day
Banstead Manor, our new residential, dementia and nursing care home in Banstead, Surrey, will host a Health and Wellness Day on Saturday 13th April from 10:00am-3:00pm.
Please see below the full agenda for the day.
- 10:00am: A welcome to Banstead Manor and your chance to meet our dedicated team.
- 11:00am: Join Lou Requena, from Tai Chi Surrey for an informative session on the benefits of Tai Chi, Quigong and Meditation.
- 12:00pm: Andrew Dixson-Smith, from Eldercare Solutions, will be offering advice and guidance on all aspects of paying for long-term care and how to claim support towards care costs you may be entitled to.
- 1:00pm: Jeremy Cuff, from Cuff & Gough Solicitors LLP, will be discussing Power of Attorney and the Mental Capacity Act.
- 2:00pm: Take part in our informative Dementia Friends session and become a Dementia Friend. Throughout the day Neil Daniel will be available from Seven Oaks Hearing to carry out complimentary audiology screening tests including video otoscopy checking the health of your ear. You might be surprised at the level of wax in your ears which might preventing you from hearing!
Address: 8 Brighton Road, Banstead, SM7 1BS
Click here to find your nearest Hallmark care home.