13 March 2019
Maycroft Manor to host Information Seminar – Saturday 13th April
Maycroft Manor, our residential, nursing and dementia care home in Brighton, is hosting an information seminar for members of the local community on Saturday 13th April from 10:00am-4:00pm.
Please see below the full agenda for the day
- 10:00am: A warm welcome to Maycroft Manor and your chance to meet our dedicated team.
- 11:00am: ‘All you need to know about care homes but didn’t know who to ask’. Join Maycroft Manor’s General Manager, Ian, and Customer Relationship Manager, Anne-Marie, to get answers to all the questions you have about care homes, and some you didn’t know you needed to ask.
- 11:30am: Emily Carver, Lifestyles Team Leader, will be talking about the importance of lifestyles in care homes and the activities that take place at Maycroft Manor.
- 12:00pm: Nicky Cave, from Eldercare Solutions, will be offering advice and guidance on all aspects of paying for long-term care and how to claim support towards care costs you may be entitled to.
- 1:00pm: Join Jessica Parker, from Mayo Wynne Baxter, for an informative discussion on the importance of having a Lasting Power of Attorney.
- 2:00pm: Henriette Hardiman, from the Osteoporosis Society, will be available to discuss how to live well with osteoporosis and offering free, online fracture risk assessments.
- 3:00pm: Take part in our informative Dementia Friends session and become a Dementia Friend.
If you would like to RSVP to this special event, please contact Customer Relationship Manager Anne-Marie Maynard on 01273 859790 or email Anne-Marie.Maynard@hallmarkcarehomes.co.uk
Please note space is limited so please RSVP to avoid disappointment and secure your place.
Location: 2-8 Carden Avenue, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 8NA
Click here to find your nearest Hallmark care home.