13 March 2019
Shire Hall to host Dementia Advice Seminar – Tuesday 26th March
Shire Hall, our residential, nursing and dementia care home in Cardiff, is hosting a Dementia Advice Seminar for members of the local community on Tuesday 26th March from 12:00-4:00pm.
Please see below the full agenda for the day.
- 12:00pm: A welcome to Shire Hall and your chance to meet our dedicated team
- 12:15pm: Shire Hall’s Dementia Care Coordinator, Harriet Boobyer, will be discussing Hallmark Care Homes’ approach to dementia care.
- 1:15pm: Sample the best of the dining experience here at Shire Hall, trying the freshly cooked menu offered to residents.
- 2:00pm: Claire Binnersley, from Wendy Hopkins Law, will be discussing Power of Attorney and Best Interest Decisions.
- 3:00pm: Join Jonathan Walters, Shire Hall’s Customer Relationship Manager, for a discussion on the process of moving into a care home and take a tour of Shire Hall, to see for yourself why we are a care home with a difference.
If you would like to RSVP to this special event, please contact the home on 02920 537800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note space is limited so please RSVP to avoid disappointment and secure your place.
Location: Shire Hall Care Home, Overstone Court, Dumballs Road, Cardiff, CF10 5NT
Click here to find your nearest Hallmark care home.