23 April 2019
Anisha Grange to host Living Positively with Dementia event – Tuesday 21st May
Anisha Grange, our care home in Billericay, will be hosting a Living Positively with Dementia event on Tuesday 21st May from 9:30am-4:00pm.
Hallmark Care Homes’ Regional Dementia Trainer, David Martin, will be delivering an insightful and interactive event looking at all aspects of dementia and how we can all care for residents in the community who are living with dementia.
The key topics covered during the day will be:
– Relationship-centred dementia care and the Together Dementia Strategy
– Emotional responses to moving home
– Life journeys and person perspectives
– What is dementia and the different types of dementia
– The four A’s: Amnesia, Aphasia, Agnosia and Apraxia
– Positive caring behaviours
– Effective communication and emotional well-being
A delicious taster lunch will be provided with refreshments available throughout the day.
Space is limited and booking is essential, so to confirm your attendance to this special event, please call Carl on 01277 658529 or email email@example.com
Location: Anisha Grange Care Home, Outwood Common Road, Billericay, Essex, CM11 2LE
Click here to find your nearest Hallmark care home.