19 August 2019
Anisha Grange to host Dementia Advice Seminar
Anisha Grange, our care home in Billericay is hosting a Dementia Advice Seminar on Saturday 21st September to coincide with World Alzheimer’s Day.
From 10:00am-1:30pm, Anisha Grange will be hosting a series of talks for members of the local community and healthcare professionals focused on nutrition, oral health and falls prevention.
At the special event our home will also give an update on the progress of the TOGETHER Dementia Strategy for interested guests.
Please see below the full schedule of events.
• 10:00am: A welcome to Anisha Grange and your chance to meet our dedicated team.
• 10:30am: Hallmark Care Homes Lifestyle Lead, Sarah Savidge, will be hosting a discussion on nutrition for people living with dementia.
• 11:00am: Join Emma Gunner, from Essex Oral Health Improvement, for a discussion on oral health for people living with dementia.
• 11:30am: Rory Tyrell, an Oestopath from Body Beliefs, will be hosting a session on falls prevention and ostepathy for people living with dementia.
• 12:10pm: Fran Bohr, Anisha Grange’s Dementia Care Coordinator, will be holding an informative session on dementia training and support and the Dementia Strategy.
• 12:30pm: Take part in our informative Dementia Friends session taught in partnership with the Alzheimer’s Society and become a Dementia Friend.
Throughout the day we will be offering tours of Anisha Grange so you can see for yourself why we are a care home with a difference.
For more information, or if you would like to attend any of the sessions, please call Customer Relationship Manager Carl on 01277 658529 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address: Anisha Grange Care Home, Outwood Common Road, Billericay, Essex, CM11 2LE
Click here to find your nearest Hallmark care home.