9 August 2019
Anya Court Care Home to host information day on World Alzheimer’s Day
Anya Court, our care home in Rugby, will be hosting an information event on Saturday 21st September from 10am-2pm.
Please see below for a full schedule of the day.
• 10am – A welcome to Anya Court and your chance to meet our dedicated team.
• 10:30am – Kate, from Davidson Mahon Solicitors, will be holding an informative session on Powers of Attorney & the Mental Capacity Act.
• 11am – Sample the best of the dining experience at Anya Court, at our ‘Dine for Dementia’ brunch, raising funds for the Alzheimer’s Society.
• 11:45am – ‘Thinking Differently About Dementia’ – A discussion on how Hallmark Care Homes care for those living with dementia.
• 12:45pm – Take part in our informative Dementia Friends session and become
a Dementia Friend.
Throughout the day we will be offering tours of Anya Court, so you can see for
yourself why we are a care home with a difference.
For more information, or if you would like to attend any of the sessions,
please call Karen on 01788 811976 or email email@example.com
Click here to find your nearest Hallmark care home.