19 August 2019
Maycroft Manor to host Later Life Information Roadshow event
Maycroft Manor, our care home in Brighton, is hosting a Later Life Information Roadshow event on Thursday 12th September.
From 10am-2pm, members of the local community with questions or concerns are welcome to come along to the home to get all the information and support they need.
Please see the full schedule of events below.
• Available care options in Brighton
• Legal advice
• Wills and inheritance planning
• Options for funding care
• Information on equity release
• Advice on power of attorney
• Support for loved ones into later life
• Support with meals in the community
• Speak to your local charity representatives from Impact Initiatives – Ageing Well, The Martlets and The Macular Society.
For more information, please call Anne-Marie on 01273 859790 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Maycroft Manor Care Home, 2-8 Carden Avenue, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 8N
Click here to find your nearest Hallmark care home.