30 October 2019
Regency House to host open day – Thursday 14th November
Regency House, our residential and nursing care home in Cardiff, is hosting an open day event on Thursday 14th November.
From 10am-4pm, members of the local community looking for care for themselves or their loved one are welcome to visit Regency House to have a coffee, an informal chat or attend one or more of the sessions below:
- 10.30am – A warm welcome from Regency House.
- 11.00am – Join the General Manager, Kay Mitchell for an overview of what to expect before, during and after moving into a care home.
- 11.45am – Take a tour of the newly-refurbished home.
- 12:15pm – Meet our Deputy Manager, Karen O’Shea, for an overview of the nursing care we provide.
- 12.45pm – Coffee and refreshments.
- 13.30pm – Meet our Lifestyles Lead, Mark Arrowsmith, and find out what kind of activities are in the calendar at Regency House.
- 13.45pm – Become a Dementia Friend. The short session will explore what it’s like to live with dementia, how you can make someone who lives with dementia live a fulfilled life and the small things you can do to make a difference.
- 14.30pm – Afternoon tea with residents and team members.
- 15.30pm – Questions and answers – have your questions answered by our in-house professionals in confidence.
Pop in on Thursday 14th November or call the home on 02920 566000 for more information or to make an appointment to talk to one of their dedicated team.
Address: Regency House Care Home, Mill Road, Ely, Cardiff, CF5 4AH.
Click here to find your nearest Hallmark care home.