16 December 2019
Banstead Manor Care Home to host information day
Banstead Manor, our care home in Surrey, will be hosting an information day on Saturday 11th January.
See below for a full schedule of the day:
• 11:00am: Our Tai Chi Instructor, Lou Requena, will be giving a talk on the benefits of Tai Chi and give a short
taster session. Residents love this class, come see what you think!
• 12:00pm: Take part in our informative Dementia Friends session and become a Dementia Friend. Light
snacks and refreshments will be served in this session.
• 1:00pm: Join Jeremy Cuff, from Cuff & Gough Solicitors, for an informative session on why having a Lasting
Power of Attorney is so important, followed by your chance to ask questions.
• 2:00pm: Andrew Dixson-Smith, from Eldercare Solutions, will be talking about care fee planning and will be
available to answer your questions and discuss the latest news.
• 3:00pm: Claire Edwards a private Eldercare Consultant will be discussing points to consider when finding
the right care at the right time.
Pop in or speak to Emma, Banstead Manor’s Customer Relationship Manager, on 01737 351353 for more information or to make an appointment to talk to one of our dedicated team.
Click here to find your nearest Hallmark care home.