19 December 2019
Kew House to host open house event
Kew House, our care home in Wimbledon is hosting an open house event for members of the local community considering care options on Saturday 11th January from 10:00am-4:00pm.
Please see below the full schedule of events.
• 10:15am: Join our seated Tai Chai session, for all abilities. Residents love this class, come see what you think!
• 11:30am: Old Time Sing-a-long with Barry, one of our most popular entertainers – join in or sit back and enjoy.
• 12:30pm: Take a tour of Kew House, to see why we are a care home with a difference.
• 1:30pm: Sample the best of the dining experience at Kew House, with our miniature sample menu.
• 3:00pm: Take part in our informative Dementia Friends session and become a Dementia Friend. Light snacks and refreshments will be served in this session.
To confirm your attendance, please email email@example.com or call Nicky on 0208 9710190
Address: Kew House Care Home, 58 Spencer Hill Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 4EL
Click here to find your nearest Hallmark care home.