24 June 2020
Bucklesham Grange to host virtual open day
Bucklesham Grange, our care home in Ipswich, will be hosting a Virtual Dementia Day for those who may be looking for care, on Wednesday 8th July from 2pm-5pm.
The different sessions, which will showcase the facilities at the residential, dementia and nursing home, can be accessed via the Microsoft team’s app or via a web browser.
Please see below a full schedule for the day.
- 2pm: Find out more about the home with a virtual tour of the beautiful facilities.
- 2:30pm: Take part in a Dementia Friends session to learn more about dementia and the small things you can do to make a big difference.
- 3pm: Meet the team at Bucklesham Grange Care Home and find out more about the team members.
- 3:30pm: Find out more about the jam-packed activities calendar by viewing one of the exciting activities.
- 4pm: Hear from Penny Griffiths, Financial Advisor at Eldercare, who will talk about the services they provide.
- 4:30pm: Customer Relationship Manager, David Martins, will be on hand to answer any questions you may have regarding the care at Bucklesham Grange Care Home.
If you would like to take part in any of the above sessions, please call David on 01473 237338 or email David.firstname.lastname@example.org who will advise you on how you can attend your chosen sessions.
Click here to find your nearest Hallmark care home.