24 June 2020
Henley Manor Care Home to host virtual open day
Henley Manor Care Home will be hosting a virtual open day on Friday 17th July from 2pm-3:15pm for people in the local community who may be looking for care.
The virtual open day at the residential, dementia and nursing care home, will take place over Microsoft Teams and can be accessed via the app or via a web browser.
Please see below a full schedule from the day:
- Welcome from General Manager Liz, followed by Q & A with team members at the home including the General Manager and Customer Relationship Manager, regarding different types of care offered at the home and the homes’ services and facilities.
- Presentation from Hospitality Services Manager, Kevin, who will speak about the dining experience at the home, including an example of the delicious meals you can expect to see at the home.
- Hear from Lifestyles Team Leader, Louise, who will speak about the activities provision, our jam-packed activities calendar and the types of activities you can expect to see at the home. Louise will also be talking about how we have adapted our lifestyles calendar and the changes we have made during lockdown.
- Go on a virtual tour of the home, stopping off at our state-of-the-art facilities along the way to see what we have to offer at Henley Manor Care Home.
- Hear from Customer Relationship Manager, Charlotte, and General Manager, Liz, who will explain what services are included and how you can get in touch to book a one-to-one video tour.
If you would like to attend one of the above sessions or all of them, please call Customer Relationship Manager Charlotte on 01491 418000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your space and receive details on how to attend.
Click here to find your nearest Hallmark care home.