26 June 2020
Hutton View and Anisha Grange to host virtual Living Positively with Dementia Session
Anisha Grange and Hutton View will be hosting a virtual ‘Living Positively with Dementia’ session on Tuesday 23rd July from 10am-2pm.
The session will be run by Hallmark Care Homes’ Regional Dementia Trainer, David Martin, who will be delivering an insightful and interactive event looking at all aspects of dementia and how we can all care for residents in the community who are living with dementia.
Key topics covered:
- Relationship-centred dementia care and ‘TOGETHER’ Dementia Strategy
- Emotional responses to moving home
- Life journeys and person perspectives
- What is dementia and the different types of dementia
- The Four A’s: Amnesia, Aphasia, Agnosia and Apraxia
- Positive caring behaviours
- Effective communication and emotional wellbeing
If you would like to attend the session, you can sign up here.
For further details please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to find your nearest Hallmark care home.