Regency House Care Home is proud to have been awarded with the ORCHID Award
This shows that the home is meeting all 11 outcomes of the Hallmark Care Homes’ Dementia Strategy. These are:
- Team members are supported to implement the Dementia Strategy
- Team members are supported to achieve the 2020 vision through passionate leadership
- Team members are recruited based on their relationship-centred attributes
- Team members are enabled to transfer learning into relationship-centred dementia care
- Residents living with dementia are supported during periods of transition
- Residents living with dementia feel involved and busy through meaningful activities and lifestyle opportunities
- Residents’ behaviours are recognised by others as a form go communication and are responded to empathetically.
- Residents living with dementia live in an environment that merges the look of a high-quality hotel with a homely feel and compensates for cognitive difficulties
- The experience of meals for residents living with dementia is an engaging and shared one.
- Families and friends of residents living with dementia feel supported and work in partnership with team members
- Residents living with dementia, their families and team members will be supported by ensuring Hallmark care Homes becomes the leader in relationship-centred dementia care
Welcoming new residents now!
You’re in safe hands at Regency House Care Home
Care home in Ely
Regency House Care Home is a purpose-built 70-bedroom care home in Ely, on the outskirts of Cardiff, with 58 single bedrooms and 6 shared bedrooms, all en-suite. We are pleased to be able to offer award-winning design initiatives in addition to our high standards of residential and nursing care.
Our relationship-centred ethos, which recognises the unique needs and expectations of the individual, allows us to tailor a care package that ensures that we meet the emotional, physical and social well-being needs of the residents at our care home in Ely. We empower residents to carry on living a fulfilled life and support them to continue the everyday routines and activities they are used to but thought they may have left behind.