Chamberlain Court Care Home is proud to have been awarded with the ORCHID Award
This shows that the home is meeting all 11 outcomes of the Hallmark Care Homes’ Dementia Strategy. These are:
- Team members are supported to implement the Dementia Strategy
- Team members are supported to achieve the 2020 vision through passionate leadership
- Team members are recruited based on their relationship-centred attributes
- Team members are enabled to transfer learning into relationship-centred dementia care
- Residents living with dementia are supported during periods of transition
- Residents living with dementia feel involved and busy through meaningful activities and lifestyle opportunities
- Residents’ behaviours are recognised by others as a form go communication and are responded to empathetically.
- Residents living with dementia live in an environment that merges the look of a high-quality hotel with a homely feel and compensates for cognitive difficulties
- The experience of meals for residents living with dementia is an engaging and shared one.
- Families and friends of residents living with dementia feel supported and work in partnership with team members
- Residents living with dementia, their families and team members will be supported by ensuring Hallmark care Homes becomes the leader in relationship-centred dementia care
Want to ensure your loved one is never lonely again?
Talk to us today about care options.
Care home in Tunbridge Wells
If you’re looking for care homes in Kent, we believe Chamberlain Court is the perfect choice for you. Winner of the 2018 Pinders Healthcare Design Award for ‘Best New Care Home’ and Knight Frank’s ‘UK Luxury Care Home Award,’ Chamberlain Court Care Home provides the highest standards of residential, nursing and dementia care. Located in Royal Tunbridge Wells, and named after our award-winning architect, Richard Chamberlain, our 72-bedroom care home in Tunbridge Wells features our usual blend of award-winning design innovations and home comforts.
Chamberlain Court Care Home, located in Tunbridge Wells, Kent, is made up of a happy community and is a place for interaction, activity and enjoyment. Residents at Chamberlain Court know just how important they are: as individuals with a contribution to make, as family members and as friends.