Anya Court Care Home is proud to have been awarded with the ORCHID Award
This shows that the home is meeting all 11 outcomes of the Hallmark Care Homes’ Dementia Strategy. These are:
- Team members are supported to implement the Dementia Strategy
- Team members are supported to achieve the 2020 vision through passionate leadership
- Team members are recruited based on their relationship-centred attributes
- Team members are enabled to transfer learning into relationship-centred dementia care
- Residents living with dementia are supported during periods of transition
- Residents living with dementia feel involved and busy through meaningful activities and lifestyle opportunities
- Residents’ behaviours are recognised by others as a form go communication and are responded to empathetically.
- Residents living with dementia live in an environment that merges the look of a high-quality hotel with a homely feel and compensates for cognitive difficulties
- The experience of meals for residents living with dementia is an engaging and shared one.
- Families and friends of residents living with dementia feel supported and work in partnership with team members
- Residents living with dementia, their families and team members will be supported by ensuring Hallmark care Homes becomes the leader in relationship-centred dementia care
Welcoming visitors and new residents now!
The health and safety of our residents, visitors and team is our highest priority and we have sufficient levels of PPE and robust infection prevention and control measures in place. To find out more about our Covid-19 safety measures please click click here.
Care home in Rugby, Warwickshire
Anya Court is our beautifully designed, award-winning 70-bedroom home, based on Dunchurch Road, on the outskirts of Rugby, providing a high quality of dementia care and residential care in Warwickshire. If you think you know what a care home offers, think again! From the sights and sounds of the cinema, through to the smell of fresh coffee and homemade biscuits in the ‘Juke Box Café’ or simply chatting with friends in the landscaped gardens, it’s all about living life to the full within our community of care.
Winner of the Pinders Healthcare Design Award for ‘Best Care Home’ in 2015 and the ‘Customer Care Award’ at the Pride of Rugby Awards 2019, along with receiving a 99% score on our most recent infection prevention control audit from the NHS South Warwickshire Clinical Commissioning Group, Anya Court Care Home in Warwickshire prides itself on providing a safe, warm and homely feel for all residents.