Name of home
Chamberlain Court Care Home
Number of hours
40 hours per week
30th November 2019
Permanent - Full Time
Are you an experienced Maintenance Operative looking for a new role?
We are recruiting for a dynamic and passionate Maintenance Operative for our home Chamberlain Court in Tunbridge Wells.
This role is responsible for all the internal and external maintenance of the Home and ensuring a safe and pleasant environment for all residents, visitors and team members. The role will carry out weekly, Monthly and Bi-annual inspections in line with HSE guidelines and legislation and record in company manual for inspection by external bodies.
The successfull candidate will have:
- Strong maintenance background
- Proven knowledge of Health & Safety
- Experience of carrying out minor repairs, conducting inspections
- Excellent record keeping skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft packages e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook.
What we offer in return:
- 28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays)
- Excellent Induction training
- Ongoing career training and development
- Optional health care plan
- Optional discount voucher website for high-street shops
- Workplace Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
- An excellent company rewards scheme
If this sounds like a job for you and you want to join our outstanding team at Hallmark Care Homes, please click the 'apply' button below.Apply now