Name of home
Chamberlain Court Care Home
Number of hours
33/44 per week
30th November 2019
Permanent - Full Time
from £9.50 per hour
Do you want to work for a multi-award winning care provider?
Calling outstanding Carers looking for a new challenge.
No experience? No worries! We will train and support you.
We currently have an opportunity available for a Care Assistant to join our team. As a Care Assistant, you will work in a team and assist the Senior Care Assistant with all aspects of care within the home. You will provide high quality care to residents paying attention to their specific and individual needs. You will support during meal times, be involved in all activities provided by the home to promote our relationship centred care with building relationships within the care home.
For this role successful candidates will have:
- QCF Diploma Level 2 / NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care or willingness to work towards
- Be Highly motivated
- Passionate about relationship centred care
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills
No experience is necessary as full training will be provided. Although we can teach you most things, we cannot teach you compassion, so this is an essential requirement for this role. Our Care Assistants are dedicated, have a genuine interest in those they care for and above all are naturally kind and warm-hearted.
To ensure you feel confident in all aspects of your role, you will have the opportunity to develop your career through ongoing vocational training opportunities. There is no limit to how far you can go – many of our Care Assistants take advantage of our career development opportunities and move into Senior Care, Care Practitioner or even nursing roles.
Why should you work for Hallmark Care Homes?
As well as competitive salaries we offer some great benefits including:
- 28 days holiday (inc bank holiday)
- Excellent Induction training
- Ongoing career training and development
- Optional health care plan
- Optional Fantastic discount and offers on over 450 high street/ online retailers.
- Workplace Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Company-wide rewards scheme - Hallmark Rewards, offering discounts on 100's of companies in-store and online
How to apply:
If this sounds like a job for you, and you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please click the ‘apply now’ button below and submit your CV to us.Apply now