Being our Lifestyle Lead at Hallmark is a role for people with a passion for making a difference to the lives of others. You will play a key part in the promotion of health and independence of our residents through lifestyle choices.
Reporting directly into the General or Home Manager, the Lifestyle Lead is responsible for ensuring that meaningful, enjoyable, engaging and stimulating activities are planned, organised, promoted and implemented in the Home for all residents in line with the Hallmark principles, policies, procedures and best practice guidelines for relationship-centred care, clinical care and dementia care.
The Lifestyle Lead will be the driver towards a ‘whole home approach’ to meaningful occupation. They will motivate and inspire team members in the Home to be engaged in the provision of stimulating activities for the residents. They will regularly review, revise and refresh the planned activity opportunities and report on the impact of these activities.
The Lifestyle Lead will ensure a stimulating environment is created for all residents appropriate to their needs and plan activity opportunities for all levels of interest and ability. This will include a mix of internal and external experiences.
What are we looking for in a Lifestyle Lead?
- Someone who has the passion and ability to inspire and drive our teams towards a ‘whole home approach’ to meaningful occupation.
- Someone who takes time to understand each person’s needs and thinks of creative ways to help our residents live the lives they want to – and to do the things they want to
- Someone who is always thinking up fresh, new approaches
- Someone who is able to provide excellent customer service and has great communication skills
- Someone who is able to build strong relationships based on trust
- Someone who believes that life doesn’t stop when people move into a care home
- Someone who has a genuine interest in people and is kind and compassionate
- Someone who believes that everything is possible……
Hallmark care homes strive to be recognised as the leading provider of high quality,relationship-centred care for all residents.
If you think this may the opportunity for you and would like to work for an award-winning care provider, please click to apply with your CV.