Sales Manager, Cardiff
Name of home
Regency House Care Home
Number of hours
Permanent - Full Time
Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 20 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.
The sales manager is responsible for sales activity, working with the rest of the management team to ensure that occupancy and average weekly fee rates are met in line with budget expectations. The sales manager will also lead on local networking activity and develop and maintain strong relationships with referral sources.
- Represent the Hallmark Brand to potential residents and their relatives and friends.
- Drive occupancy.
- Work to targets and KPI’s.
- Have a successful track record in sales.
You will be:
- Outstanding. We are rated by residents, relatives and our communities so highly because of our team.
- Ethical. We do things the right way, and live by our Charter.
- Self-motivated. You will be driven and a natural a self-starter.
You can expect:
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional health care.
- Work life balance.
To apply for the opportunity, please send your CV to us today.