Name of home
Central Support Office
Number of hours
15th March 2020
Permanent - Full Time
Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 20 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.
This role will be key to the successful project implementation within our numerous homes, supporting the home team during pilots and wider implementation projects handled by the wider implementation team.
Reporting directly to the Implementation and Support Manager whilst liaising closely with other departments within the homes, this role is ideal for someone wishing to grow in a supportive project or training role within the care sector.
- Support the Implementation and Support Manager with the implementation and ongoing management of new systems and products within the business at home level.
- Be present and support the teams in each home for the duration of pilots and implementation projects (this may include day, night and weekend support where required).
- Act as the point of contact for home teams in respect of any issues, concerns and training needs during the pilot or implementation.
You will be:
- Outstanding. We are rated by residents, relatives and our communities so highly because of our team.
- Ethical. We do things the right way and live by our Charter.
- Self-motivated. You will be driven and a natural a self-starter.
You can expect:
- To work with a company that is values-driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- Industry-leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional health care.
- Work-life balance.
To apply for the opportunity, please send your CV to us today.