Procurement Officer (Maternity Contract)
Name of home
Central Support Office
Number of hours
Permanent - Full Time
Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 20 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the Procurement Officer is responsible for securing the best value contracts for our business and working with our suppliers to drive excellent. You will provide excellent service and respond to ad-hoc projects as and when they arise.
- To be responsible for Supplier and Contract Management
- Liaise with suppliers & other organisations to secure the best value and service
- Work with stakeholders and make sure effective procurement plans are in place
- Support the negotiation and monitoring of all contracts and also with any sub-contractors or third parties.
You will be:
- IT Literate - Must be able to use Microsoft Office (Word; PowerPoint; Excel; Outlook) to a proficient level. (A working knowledge of SAP is an advantage.)
- The ability to develop contract specifications, analyse tenders and manage post-tender clarifications and negotiations
- Outstanding. We are rated by residents, relatives and our communities so highly because of our team.
- Ethical. We do things the right way and live by our Charter.
- Self-motivated. You will be driven and a natural a self-starter.
You can expect:
- To work with a company that is values-driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- Industry-leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional health care.
- Work-life balance.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV to us today.