Head of Marketing, Communications and Public Relations
Name of home
Central Support Office
Number of hours
Permanent - Full Time
Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 20 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Head of Marketing, Communications and Public Relations is responsible for leading the marketing team and delivering outstanding marketing campaigns to support the growth of our business.
- Mentor an established, first-class and highly regarded marketing team to further success and accolades.
- Develop innovative marketing, communications and PR campaigns.
- A strategic thinker.
- Work with stakeholders and make sure effective procurement plans are in place.
- Be detailed orientated and understand the challenges and opportunities that are available to us a brand and for our homes in the communities they serve.
- Support the negotiation and monitoring of all contracts and also with any sub-contractors or third parties.
You will be:
- A leader. Our marketing team are highly regarded and self-motivated so we seek a leader that can take the team even higher and further
- An innovator. We seek a marketing leader that can bring fresh ideas and thinking to help market and communicate our vision, values and brand.
- Outstanding. We are rated by residents, relatives and our communities so highly because of our team. You will be an outstanding Marketier.
- Ethical. We do things the right way and live by our Charter.
You can expect:
- To work with a company that is values-driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- Industry-leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional health care and 25 days holiday.
- Work-life balance.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV to us today.