Lead Senior Care Assistant
Name of home
Lakeview Care Home
Number of hours
Up to 44 hours per week
Permanent - Full Time
Up to £14.00 per hour
Do you want to work for a multi-award winning care provider?
Calling outstanding Senior Carers looking for a new challenge.
Reporting to the Clinical Care Manager, Lead Senior Care Assistant is responsible for ensuring a high level of care is provided to our residents and meets the code of conduct and company procedures.
The Lead Senior Care Assistant will support the Clinical Care Manager providing leadership to the care team to ensure the highest standards are achieved in all areas of the home including relationship centered care, lifestyle choices and dementia care.
For this role successful candidates will have:
- NVQ/QCF level 3 qualification in Health & Social Care
- Minimum of two years shift leadership and management
- Proven track record in a care home environment delivering quality care
- Proven track record leading, empowering, supporting and motivating a clinical team
- Experience delivering high quality relationship centered care (Desirable)
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent written, non-verbal and verbal communication skills
- Dementia Knowledge (for care homes with people living with dementia)
- Knowledge of and competence in Microsoft Office applications and Windows based operating environments – Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Explorer
To ensure you feel confident in all aspects of your role, you will have the opportunity to develop your career through ongoing vocational training opportunities. There is no limit to how far you can go!
Why should you work for Hallmark Care Homes?
As well as competitive salaries we offer some great benefits including:
- 28 days holiday (inc bank holiday)
- Excellent Induction training
- Ongoing career training and development
- Optional health care plan
- Optional Fantastic discount and offers on over 450 high street/ online retailers.
- Workplace Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Company-wide rewards scheme - Hallmark Rewards, offering discounts on 100's of companies in-store and online
How to apply:
If this sounds like a job for you, and you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please click the ‘apply now’ button below and submit your CV to us.Apply now