Senior Care Assistant (Hutton View) Full Time
Name of home
Hutton Care Home
Number of hours
29th May 2020
Permanent - Full Time
We are looking forward to opening our brand new care home Hutton View and are looking for Senior Care Assistants to join our team.
Do you want to work for a multi-award winning care provider?
Are you a Senior Carer looking for a new role?
As a Senior Carer, you will be responsible for leading, managing and supporting a care team ensuring high quality of care and service is provided to all residents at all times. You’ll play a key part with care delivery in the home, ensuring care plans are regularly reviewed continuous assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of residents care.
For this role successful candidate will have:
- Experienced to a least QCF or NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Experience with shift leadership and management
- Proven track record in a care home environment delivering quality care.
- Experience and knowledge of dementia (desirable).
Why should you work for Hallmark Care Homes?
As well as competitive salaries we offer some great benefits including:
- 28 days holiday (inc bank holiday)
- Excellent Induction training
- Ongoing career training and development
- Optional health care plan
- Optional Fantastic discount and offers on over 450 high street/ online retailers.
- Workplace Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Company-wide rewards scheme - Hallmark Rewards, offering discounts on 100's of companies in-store and online
How to apply:
If this sounds like a job for you, and you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please click the ‘apply now’ button below and submit your CV to us.