Receptionist (Hutton View) Part Time
Name of home
Hutton Care Home
Number of hours
29th May 2020
Permanent - Part Time
Do you want to work for a multi-award winning care provider?
Are you a Receptionist looking for a new role?
We are looking forward to opening our brand new care home Hutton View and are looking for Receptionists to join our team. You will be responsible for greeting all visitors and residents in a friendly, welcoming and professional manner ensuring high standards of customer service are met at all times and to maintain a welcoming atmosphere. You will be supporting the Business Administrator with a wide range of duties such as payroll and recruitment. You will be first point of call for the home.
For this role successful candidates will have:
- A minimum of two GCSE’s, one of which must be English Language at Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Excellent written, non-verbal and verbal communication
- Good working knowledge of and competence in Microsoft Office applications and Windows based operating environments – Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Explorer
- Excellent written, non-verbal and verbal communication skills
- Dementia knowledge is desirable
- A passion for working with people
Why should you work for Hallmark Care Homes?
As well as competitive salaries we offer some great benefits including:
- 28 days holiday (inc bank holiday)
- Excellent Induction training
- Ongoing career training and development
- Optional health care plan
- Optional Fantastic discount and offers on over 450 high street/ online retailers.
- Workplace Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Company-wide rewards scheme - Hallmark Rewards, offering discounts on 100's of companies in-store and online
If this sounds like a job for you, and you want to join 'Team Hallmark' Care Homes, please click the 'apply' button below.Apply now