Senior Care Assistant - Nights
Name of home
Lakeview Care Home
Number of hours
Up to 44 hours per week
Permanent - Full Time
Up to £12.10 per hour
*We are currently looking to recruit Senior Care Assistants ( Nights) - Full Time or Part- Time with hours available up to 44 per week
Do you want to work for a multi-award winning care provider?
Are you a Senior Carer looking for a new role?
Lakeview care home is an award winning care provider offering very competitive pay rates of £12.10 per hour, a beautiful working environment and great benefits!
As a Senior Carer, you will be responsible for leading, managing and supporting a care team ensuring high quality of care and service is provided to all residents at all times. You’ll play a key part with care delivery in the home, ensuring care plans are regularly reviewed continuous assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of residents care.
For this role successful candidate will have:
- Experienced to a least QCF or NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care or working towards
- Experience with shift leadership and management
- Proven track record in a care home environment delivering quality care.
- Experience and knowledge of dementia (desirable).
Why should you work for Hallmark Care Homes?
As well as competitive salaries we offer some great benefits including:
- 28 days holiday (inc bank holiday)
- Excellent Induction training
- Ongoing career training and development
- Optional health care plan
- Optional Fantastic discount and offers on over 450 high street/ online retailers.
- Workplace Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
How to apply:
If this sounds like a job for you, and you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please click the ‘apply now’ button below and submit your CV to us.