Name of home
Arlington Manor Care Home
Number of hours
40 Hours per week
31st May 2020
Permanent - Full Time
£10.35 per hour
Are you a Head Housekeeper looking for a new role or a housekeeper looking to advance your career?
We currently have an opportunity available for a Head Housekeeper to join our team. You will take responsibility for ensuring a high quality of service within the home, ensuring the highest levels of cleaning are delivered at all times and take pride in your work. Working as part of a team, you will take pride providing a clean and welcoming environment for the residents, guests and visitors within the 5 star experience of our care homes.
For this role successful candidates will have:
- A passion for helping others
- Proven experience in leading a team
- Knowledge of COSHH and Infection Control
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional health care
- Work life balance
- Company-wide rewards scheme - Hallmark Rewards, offering discounts on 100's of companies in-store and online
Hallmark Care Homes is proud to have been named the Top Recommended Mid-Size Care Provider in the UK for 2016/17 by carehome.co.uk, and you will be joining an outstanding and growing business.
If you think you have these skills then please APPLY NOW and a member of our dedicated recruitment team will be in touch shortly.Apply now