Domiciliary Care Manager
Name of home
Hutton Care Home
Number of hours
31st August 2020
Permanent - Full Time
Salary to £42,000 per annum
Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 20 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.
Situated within our new development of Hutton View in Brentwood, Essex, we will be able to offer all future residents extremely high standards of complete and bespoke care within a 55 apartment assisted living environment, a first for Hallmark Care Homes. The assisted living development will feature luxury 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, with a fully fitted kitchen and bathroom. Communal areas will include a staffed café/bistro, a bar, library as well as a wellness centre, cinema and hairdressers all for our residents to enjoy at their leisure.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Domiciliary Care Manager will strive to maintain a high quality care service throughout the Assisted Living facility.
- Manage the recruitment processes for all team members and ensure the facility is fully teamed in all departments.
- Ensure financial KPIs and budgets are met and exceeded where possible.
- Work alongside the senior management team in order to develop strategies for the planning and delivery of high quality and innovative domiciliary services.
- Ensure the delivery of services are effective and efficient, ensure good and safe practices take place for all activities, and ensure all services are reviewed and improved on a regular basis.
You will be:
- Outstanding. We are rated by residents, relatives and our communities so highly because of our team.
- Ethical. We do things the right way, and live by our Charter.
- Qualified. Holding a managements qualification, or Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care (or working towards).
- Experienced. Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing a team within a similar role is essential, ideally within a domiciliary care / retirement village / care home environment.
You can expect:
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional healthcare as standard.
- Use of our rewards and discount scheme – Hallmark Rewards.
- Work - Life balance.
To apply for the opportunity, please send your CV to us today.Apply now