Laundry Assistants (Hutton View) Full Time
Name of home
Hutton Care Home
Number of hours
31st July 2020
Permanent - Full Time
Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 20 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.
The Laundry Assistant will provide an efficient laundry service in line with the residents’ choice around the laundry service they wish to receive.
Reporting to the Head Housekeeper, the Laundry Assistant is responsible for ensuring a high quality laundry service is delivered within the home.
- Ensure that all washing, drying and ironing for residents’ personal clothing and linens are completed with the utmost care and carry out repairs to clothing as needed.
- Liaise with the Head Housekeeper and the care team to ensure that sufficient clean linen is available and ensure soiled linen is handled in line with infection control policy and dealt with efficiently.
- Ensure that the laundry equipment is routinely cleaned and maintained in line with policy.
You will be:
- Outstanding. We are rated by residents, relatives and our communities so highly because of our team.
- Ethical. We do things the right way, and live by our Charter.
- Experienced in a laundry environment.
You can expect:
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional healthcare as standard.
- Use of our rewards and discount scheme – Hallmark Rewards.
- Work - Life balance.
To apply for the opportunity, please send your CV to us today.Apply now