Personal Assistant to Operations Director
Name of home
Central Support Office
Number of hours
27th July 2020
Permanent - Full Time
Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 20 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.
To Provide administrative support to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Operations Director – England’s workload.
- Be responsible for the collation & preparation of all England region KPI data on a daily, weekly & monthly basis, including the Executive Leadership Team report for a full review & analysis by the OD-England.
- Prepare for meetings, ensuring all documents required are available and presented in a professional and logical method.
- Distribute work and information handed down from the OD – England, ensuring all work is completed within agreed timelines
- Act as a first point of contact for the OD- England, regarding day to day activities, liaising with and referring to other group functions as necessary in an efficient and professional manner.
- Screen, prioritise and delegate emails, telephone calls mail and any external correspondence.
- Ensure the OD – England is appropriately updated and prepared at all times.
You will be:
Outstanding. We are rated by residents, relatives and our communities so highly because of our team.
- A strong PA skills at Director level
- Be a strong team player
- Be able to adjust to changing demands and demonstrate flexibility
- Flexible approach to working hours - able to work outside of normal hours
- Reliable and punctual
You can expect:
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional healthcare as standard.
- Use of our rewards and discount scheme – Hallmark Rewards.
- Work - Life balance.
To apply for the opportunity, please send your CV to us today.