Regional Manager, England
Name of home
Central Support Office
Number of hours
25th September 2020
Permanent - Full Time
Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 20 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.
Reporting to the Operations Director, England the regional manager is responsible for home performance across a defined region.
- Deliver robust and progressive business plans for all homes in the region, supporting the delivery of revenue and EBITDA targets to meet the company business plan.
- Provide outstanding leadership by supporting, empowering and inspiring managers to deliver business objectives and operate in congruence with the Hallmark Care Homes Vision and Charter.
- Manage all aspects of the performance of their teams, to ensure that the team achieves their full potential.
- Manage all aspects of the day to day operations of the region.
You will be:
- Outstanding. We are rated by residents, relatives and our communities so highly because of our team.
- Ethical. We do things the right way, and live by our Charter.
- A strong leader. We want you to inspire our teams to deliver outstanding care.
- Leadership qualification preferably at degree level, or working towards.
- Clinical or social work qualification.
- Experienced in managing teams.
- Experienced in managing budgets.
You can expect:
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional healthcare as standard.
- Use of our rewards and discount scheme – Hallmark Rewards.
- Work - Life balance.
To apply for the opportunity, please send your CV to us today.