Clinical Care Administrator
Name of home
Greenhill Manor Care Home
Number of hours
40 hours per week
31st August 2020
Permanent - Full Time
Are you an experienced Clinical Care Administrator looking for a new role?
We are recruiting for a dynamic and passionate Clinical Care Administrator for our Greenhill Manor Care Home.
This role is primarily to ensure the smooth and efficient running of all clinical administrative duties within the home. You will be the primary administration support to the Clinical Care Manager.
The successful candidate:
- GCSE level or equivalent in English and Mathematics (Grade C or above)
- Previous administrative clinical experience
- Previous clinical knowledge is essential within a care environment
- Production of weekly and monthly reports for each community/ department of the home
- Taking responsibility for clinical care administration within the home
- Ensuring that all regulatory and statutory requirements are met and company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Clinical compliance administration in the home in accordance with internal and external regulations and requirements
- Supporting the team with the I-auditor system of auditing
- Supporting and training team with electronic care planning system
- Supporting CCM with manging the action plan
- Responsible for keeping CMT up to date at all times for all inputting on CMT
- Supporting CCM with management of audit compliance
- Taking minutes at meetings
- Letter writing
- Undertaking clinical investigations
- Supporting training compliance
- Supporting CCM with supervisions and appraisals of team
- Take part in recruitment of clinical team as and when necessary
- Ensuring care plans are regularly audited and that they are appropriate to the residents needs and reflect the care being delivered
- Ensuring any requirements of a clinical perspective from internal and external audits are actioned within the timescales required.
- Maintaining continual personal development by attending and completing all training and qualifications (statutory, mandatory and developmental).
- Maintaining the Health and Safety of self and others within the care homes, reporting and recording any accidents or incidents or near misses.
- Working within the Company’s policies, procedures and guidelines, in compliance with regulatory and legislative frameworks and in accordance with the Hallmark Care Homes Charter and Vision.
- Supporting communities to develop care plans ensuring all pre admission information is available prior to a resident arriving
- Experience with working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft software including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- An eye for detail and great organizational skills
- Methodical, organised, reliable and punctual
- Ability to prioritise workload and adhere to strict deadlines on a weekly and monthly basis
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and work with confidential materials.
- Ability to effectively build rapport with a diverse range of people
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Initiative and self-motivation
- Ability to effectively adapt to change
- Flexible approach to working hours – able to work early, lates, & weekends as required
- Will work as a care assisitant as required
- Will asssit with on-call as required
- Ability to promote a professional image for the company at all times and adapt to our culture.
- Ability to travel to other homes where needed for training & support.
What we offer in return:
- 28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays)
- Excellent Induction training
- Ongoing career training and development
- Optional health care plan
- Optional discount voucher website for high-street shops
- Workplace Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme