Customer Relationship Manager
Name of home
Lakeview Care Home
Number of hours
40 hours per week
21st August 2020
Permanent - Full Time
Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 20 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.
The Customer Relationship Manager is responsible for sales activity within the home. Working alongside the rest of the management team, they will ensure that occupancy and average weekly fee rates are met in line with budget expectations. The Customer Relationship Manager will also lead on local networking activity in order to develop and maintain strong relationships with referral sources.
- Represent the Hallmark Brand to potential residents and their relatives and friends.
- Drive occupancy.
- Work to targets and KPI’s.
- Have a successful track record in sales.
You will be:
- Outstanding. We are rated by residents, relatives and our communities so highly because of our team.
- Ethical. We do things the right way, and live by our Charter.
- Self-motivated. You will be driven and a natural a self-starter.
You can expect:
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional healthcare as standard.
- Use of our rewards and discount scheme – Hallmark Rewards.
- Work - Life balance.
To apply for the opportunity, please send your CV to us today.