Hospitality Services Manager
Name of home
Bucklesham Grange Care Home
Number of hours
40 hours per week
30th September 2020
Permanent - Full Time
Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 20 care homes across the country, filled with innovative facilities and supported by a dedicated care team for a comfortable stay alongside the highest quality care available.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Hospitality Services Manager is responsible for maintaining outstanding hospitality within the home by providing strong leadership, motivation and inspiration to their team members which will ensure the residents are cared for in a safe, hygienic environment
- Manage the following teams in the home: Catering, Laundry, Housekeeping, Maintenance and Reception; ensuring all quality standards are met.
- Manage the recruitment, induction, training, rotas and targets for your teams, ensuring correct team levels are on shift for all services.
- Managing all budgets in relation to hospitality services in the home, ensuring expenditure targets are met.
- Maintain the Health and Safety of yourself and others within the care home, reporting and recording any accidents or incidents or near misses.
You will be:
- Outstanding. We are rated by residents, relatives and our communities so highly because of our team.
- Ethical. We do things the right way, and live by our Charter.
- Experienced with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar leadership role.
- Qualified with an NVQ Level 4/Degree in Hospitality, certified in Food Hygiene Level 3 and ceritified in Health & Safety Level 3.
You can expect:
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset.
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression.
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional healthcare as standard.
- Use of our rewards and discount scheme – Hallmark Rewards.
- Work - Life balance.
To apply for the opportunity, please send your CV to us today.Apply now