Team Leader - Dementia Care
Name of home
Arlington Manor Care Home
Number of hours
40 hour per week over 7 days
09th August 2019
Permanent - Full Time
£12.50 per hour
Team Leader – Dementia
Are you a Team Leader who specialises in Dementia care looking for a new role?
As a Lead Senior Carer Dementia, you will lead and coach the team and assist the team with all aspects of care within the home. You will provide high quality care to residents paying attention to their specific and individual needs.
Hallmark Care Homes is proud to have been named the Top Recommended Mid-Size Care Provider in the UK for 2016/17 by carehome.co.uk, and you will be joining an outstanding and growing business.
- A passion for delivering excellent care
- Dementia Qualification for Dementia Care Homes
- Experience with shift leadership and management
- Proven track record in a care home environment delivering quality care
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional health care
- Work life balance
If you think you have these skills then please APPLY NOW and a member of our dedicated recruitment team will be in touch shortly.Apply now