Name of home
Greenhill Manor Care Home
Number of hours
05th October 2019
Temporary - Full Time
Do you want to work for a multi-award winning care provider?
Hallmark Care Homes is a family run business, our vision is to be recognised as the leading provider of high quality, relationship centred care for all residents.
The Community Manager is responsible for providing strong clinical knowledge and leadership to the team to ensure the highest standards are achieved in all areas of the home including relationship centered care & clinical care.
About you …
- You will need to be a qualified Nurse with an active PIN
- Proven track record leading, empowering, supporting and motivating a clinical team
- Experience delivering high quality relationship centered care
What benefits do we offer?
As well as competitive salaries we offer some great benefits including:
- 28 days holiday
- Bank holiday enhancement pay
- Excellent Induction training
- Ongoing career training and development
- Optional health care plan
Registered Nurse + £2000 joining bonus*
Looking to use your nursing care skills to make a real difference to the lives of residents?
Looking to receive the reward and recognition you deserve?
Book an interview with us today and receive a £25 voucher!
Greenhill Manor is a homely, purpose-built home in Merthyr Tydfil with stunning views over the Welsh Valleys, offering high standards of nursing care. We currently have opportunities available for Night and Day Registered Nurses to join the team.
“I have heard of other care homes, but Hallmark is different, giving priority to person centred care. Hallmark support people really well, I always recommend Hallmark to my friends” (Arya, Dementia Nurse at Hallmark Care Homes).
We have some great benefits to reward Nurses, such as:
- £2000 Joining Bonus*
- NMC PIN renewal paid*
- Competitive salaries
- 28 Days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Fantastic personal and career development opportunities
- Excellent induction and on-going training
- Optional health care cash plan
- Excellent rewards and recognition schemes including annual care awards
- Refer a Friend incentives
- Support with accomodation/ Relocation Support
- Transport options
- Excellent retail, travel and leisure discounts
*Total of £2000, £1000 after joining and £1000 after successful completion of probation period.
At Hallmark Care Homes, we have dedicated team members who are chosen for their compassionate natures as well as their qualifications and experience. We provide relationship-centred care, placing the individual needs of the resident at the very centre of all we do.
You will be responsible for ensuring outstanding clinical care is provided to our residents. Through your strong clinical knowledge and established people skills you will ensure the highest standards are achieved in relationship centered care, clinical care and dementia care throughout the home.
You will work with the care teams to ensure continuous assessments, planning, implementation and evaluation of residents' care. Your skills will be key to supporting residents with all their needs, therapeutic interventions and meaningful occupations.