Human Resources Director
Name of home
Central Support Office
Number of hours
Permanent - Full Time
Are you an outstanding Human Resources Director looking for an exciting and challenging role?
Do you want to work for a multi-award winning care provider?
We are looking for an HR Director to join our Executive Leadership Team.
You will lead, motivate and manage the team which includes HR, Training, Recruitment, Learning and Development (L&D) and Payroll with integrity and value the contribution that each and every person can make.
Hallmark Care Homes is a family run business. Our vision is to be recognised as the leading provider of high quality, relationship centred care for all residents. We have 18, soon to be 19 stunning homes in England and Wales, with even more to come. We have won numerous awards for our homes and our care and are recognised in the industry for our innovative designs and the quality of living environments we provide to residents.
Our perfect person
The perfect candidate will be innovative and creative in their approach, will think laterally and will tackle learning interventions and people and performance issues in pragmatic, but exciting ways.
If you …
- Have proven experience in a similar post that includes experience of HR, L&D, culture, employment law and recruitment
- Are a qualified member of the CIPD
- Are experienced in delivering people strategies in line with company’s vision & values
- Are passionate that a great culture can deliver business performance
- Believe that HR has a role in developing a profitable, sustainable and ethical business
- Credible at Board level and can influence, persuade and lead
Then we would love to have a conversation with you.
What benefits do we offer?
We want you to love working for Hallmark Care Homes. We offer competitive salaries and some great benefits including:
- 25 days holiday
- Company car or car allowance
- Training and development opportunities
- Ongoing coaching and mentoring
- Private Medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
If this sounds like a role for you, and you want to join 'Team Hallmark', then we welcome your application.