Name of home
Various Locations - South Wales
Number of hours
29th January 2020
Permanent - Full Time
£20.00 per hour
We are recruiting for a Peripatetic Nurse based in South Wales to be available to provide clinical practice to Care Homes in the region to meet the needs of the organisation.
As a Registered Nurse, the post holder will comply with standards of professional practice and conduct in line with regulatory requirements and to contribute to the achievement of the Hallmark Care Home vision; To be recognised as the leading provider of high-quality relationship centred care for all residents.
About the role
- Developing a good understanding of service provision in the region
- Effectively leading, supporting and managing clinical and care teams as required
- Maintain relevant and up to date knowledge
- Making evidence-based decisions regarding clinical and care needs
- Maintaining knowledge of the NMC codes of conduct
- 1st level registration on the appropriate part of the register
- Current valid NMC pin
- Delivering High-quality relationship centred care
- Previous experience in leading a team
- To work with a company that is values driven and sees people as our greatest asset
- Industry leading training and development coupled with excellent career progression
- Excellent benefits, including pension, life assurance, and optional health care
- Work-life balance
To apply for the opportunity to work in a team that proudly focuses on relationship centred care, please send your CV to us today.