Name of home
Chamberlain Court Care Home
Number of hours
16 hours per week
30th June 2019
Permanent - Part Time
£10.00 per hour
We’re a family run business and we’re growing, so if you’re looking for the next job opportunity, it’s right here!
We currently have an opportunity available for a Gardener to join our team.
Reporting to the Hospitality Services Manager, the Gardener is responsible for ensuring maintenance of the garden and grounds to high standard.
The Gardener will ensure that the full extent of the grounds and gardens is a high-quality amenity for residents, their relatives and our team.
For this role the candidate will have:
- An understanding of how to maintain grounds and gardens as a safe environment
- The proven knowledge to care for plants
- Ability to comply with regulations regarding Health & Safety Policy and procedures and to be aware of safety hazards within the Home adhering to any risk assessments, safe systems of work, manual handling and lifting procedures.
What benefits do we offer?
As well as competitive salaries we offer some great benefits including:
- 28 days holiday pro rata (including statutory bank holidays)
- Excellent Induction training
- Optional health care plan
- Ongoing training and development
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
If this sounds like a job for you, and you want to join ‘Team Hallmark’ Care Homes, please click the ‘apply now’ button below and send us your CV.Apply now