Regional Trainer - England (Berkshire and Surrey)
Name of home
Central Support Office
Number of hours
40 hours per week
21st June 2019
Permanent - Full Time
Up to £30,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Hallmark Care Homes for a Regional Trainer to provide effective, competency based and compliant training for all team members. This high quality training will enable outstanding standards of relationship-centred care to be provided for all our residents. The majority of homes within your training portfolio are within the Surrey and Berkshire areas.
If you have:
- A recognised training qualification (Level 3 Award in Education and Training or equivalent) or working towards this qualification
- Ideally hold a QCF level 3 in Health and Social care or equivalent
- A proven track record of identifying needs, planning, designing, delivery and evaluation of outstanding team learning programmes across multiple sites
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work flexibly under pressure at times and to deadlines
Then we definitely would like to hear from you.
Please note, this role involves significant travel with occasional overnight stays. A current driving licence is essential for this position.
At Hallmark Care Homes, we have dedicated team members who are chosen for their compassionate natures as well as their qualifications and experience. We provide relationship centred care, placing the individual needs of the resident at the very centre of all we do.
We also have some great benefits to reward our team members, such as competitive salaries, pension, optional health care cash plan, excellent training, plus personal as well as career development opportunities.
What benefits do we offer?
As well as competitive salaries we offer some great benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- Car Allowance
- 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
- Excellent induction and on-going training
- Personal and career development opportunities
- Workplace Pension
- Optional health care plan
How to Apply:
If this sounds like a job for you and you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please click the "apply now" button below, fill in the application form and submit your CV to usApply now